Following are the GD&T Questions. Please read GD&T before going to the GD&T question
- Each dimension shall have a _________________________ except those dimensions specifically identified as reference, maximum, minimum, or stock.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing is a symbolic language used to specify the ________________, _________________, _____________ , ______________ and ____________________________of features on a part.
- ____________________________________is the current, authoritative reference document that specifies the proper application of GD&T.
- Plus or minus tolerancing generates a _________________________ -shaped tolerance zone.
- For decimal inch tolerances, a _________________ is never placed before the decimal point for values less than one inch.
- What is MMC, LMC and RFS abbreviations?
7. What type of tolerances are these.
8. Write all the names of feature control frame
9. Write all the names of the letter indicators.
10. Write all the GD and T symbols
11. Calculate the MMC, LMC, Geometric tolerance for the following image
- Saaho Movie Review
- Top 10 Video Making Ideas To Earn Money Online
- Saaho Pre Release Date
- What is Image Alt Text?
- Engineering Drawing
Try and ask me the answers. Good Luck……
For better knowledge read ASME Y14.5 2009